Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First Review-8th July, 2010.

Today I went in with my proposal, storyline and some rotoscopy explorations.
The feedback and suggestions I received from Avy and Ramana were –

1.       To work on Plot, figuring out rising action, climax, falling action, and denouement keeping in mind sequences such as showing how the character gets his guilt, the events in the day-dream, the ending of the story and the shift from real to unreal(whether it would be shown in a simple or complex or simple TO complex manner).
I was also asked to script the sequences individually as I went along.
2.       I was asked to work out my character explorations as a parallel drawing process so as to gain momentum and finish things faster. I was also told to storyboard along with scripting so it would be clear for me to get the correct picture of my story and make necessary changes faster.
3.       I was also told to watch out for clichés in my story, as it seemed to be moving towards that. I was asked to figure out how I can twist clichés to make my story interesting.
4.       For the day-dream sequence, I was asked to work out how the flashback events can get a nightmare-ish quality, and also how an SMS on the character’s phone leads him into such flashbacks.

I have been given three deadlines today, for Story, Script and Storyboard.
My story has to be ready by 10th July, midnight.
The scripting has to be finished by 15th July.
The storyboard has to be finished by 30th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment