(Putting it up late, i know. kinda forgot.)
For the third review, I had my animatic drawings with me, not fully-timed, but I had worked on the look of the film and put it in the animatic sequence. The character also looked close to what I plan to use in the final film.
The feedback I got from the three members is as follows:
Avy: He liked the look of the background and was happy with the overall progress. About the character, he told me to change the color from blue to some other color, because he said that with the blue the character looked like Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen graphic novel.
Ramana: He sat with me and we looked at the animatic sequence closely and tweaked and changed where it was necessary. He also gave me guidelines for the video shoot and told me things to keep in mind for the drawing bit, when I start it. He also gave me a go for the video shoot.
Matt: Matt and I discussed mostly about the look of the film, and the kind of sound I was planning to use. He also agreed on changing the character’s color, because that way he said it would make the character look normal and my background more alien, as intended. He also told me to work out the jump sequence with more depth and told me to refer to the film In Bruges.
All three felt I was ready to shoot the video as it would also give clearer understanding about the flow of the film. For my next review I have to be ready with the edited video and also how much ever progress I have made with the sound.
Progress has happened after this, quite a bit of course, since im already done shooting and im editing and starting to draw simultaneously. a Fourth review has also happened, the summary of which, ill be putting up very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment